The Apty Studio is a browser plug-in that enables you to create various types of Apty content like Workflows, Validations, Launchers, Tooltips, and Announcements. Apty Studio can be installed on Google Chrome and the latest version of the Microsoft Edge browser.
Apty Studio is recommended to be used with Google Chrome.
Use the following steps to install the Apty Studio extension,
1. Login to the Admin Console.
2. On the left panel click the settings icon.
3. On the System Settings page, click Downloads.
4. To use the latest version of Apty Studio, select v4.17.0 or above (v4.18.0,v4.19.0, and so on) from the dropdown.
5. Open the link to install Apty Studio Extension v4.17.0.
6. On the Chrome web store, click Add to Chrome.
7. Click Add extension.
When the Apty Studio extension is added to Chrome, you'll see a success pop-up.
Another way to install the Apty Studio extension is to use the Extension(.zip)option.
Use the following steps to install Apty Studio extension using Extension(.zip),
1. Click the Extension(.zip)button to download the Browser Extension for Google Chrome.
2. Extract the studio extension zipped file in your local folder.
3. Open the Chrome browser and go to the Extensions page.
4. Click Load unpacked and upload the extracted extension file to install the extension.
8. Your Apty Studio extension is installed.
Your Apty Studio version does not affect the way you create content. Once the Apty Studio is launched on your application, you can create content seamlessly irregardless of it's type (native app or browser extension).