The Apty Studio is a browser plug-in that enables you to create various types of Apty content like Workflows, Validations, Launchers, Tooltips, and Announcements on your web application.
Apty Studio is compatible with Google Chrome and the latest version of the Microsoft Edge browser, but is recommended to be used with Google Chrome for seamless content creation.
Use the following steps to install the Apty Studio extension,
1. Login to the Admin Console.
2. On the left panel click the settings icon.
3. On the System Settings page, click Downloads.
4. Choose the top-most version from the dropdown list to use the latest version of Apty Studio. In this example, v4.17.0 is the latest version.
5. Click the Extension(.zip) button to download the Browser Extension for Google Chrome.
6. Extract the studio extension zipped file in your local folder.
7. Open the Chrome browser and go to the Extensions page.
Ensure that the Developer mode is enabled in the Extensions page.
8. Click Load unpacked and upload the extracted extension file to install the extension.
Another way to install the Apty Studio extension is by using the chrome web store as follows.
1. Navigate to the chrome web store to install the latest version of the Apty Studio Extension.
2. On the Chrome web store, click Add to Chrome.
3. Click Add extension.
9. Your Apty Studio extension is installed.
Once the Apty Studio is launched on your application, you can create content seamlessly regardless of it's type (native app or browser extension). To learn more, see Create Apty Content.
Please sign in to leave a comment.