The Import Translation enables you to mass import specific Apty Content in several languages into your Admin Portal without having to rely on any third-party applications, saving you both time and cost. In this article, we will take the example of Workflows to see how Import Translations works.
Bulk importing translated Apty Content is a two-step process:
Exporting Translated Apty Content in the required Languages
1. Login to the Admin Portal.
2. Select your Application from the left panel.
3. Click the Manage dropdown and then select the required Apty Content to carry out the Import Translation process. In this case, we are taking the example of Workflows.
4. Select the Workflows that require translations.
5. Click Export Translations.
6. Choose the languages that you wish to export the Workflows in and then click Confirm.
Bulk Importing the Translated Apty Content
1. Open your system's local storage where the exported Workflows file is stored and then extract the zipped file.
2. Once you've made the necessary changes to the translations, navigate to your Admin Portal and then click the Import Translations button on the Manage Workflows page.
3. Upload the extracted files stored in your local storage and then click Continue.
4. Once the selected Workflows are uploaded successfully with zero errors, click Import.
A success message appears upon completion.