With Apty's Audit Trail, you can keep track of every action made on your Apty Content, along with the date and time, the user who made it, the application it was made on, and other details.
To access the Audit Trail,
1. Login to the Admin Portal.
2. Click System Settings in the left panel.
3. In the System Settings page, click the Audit Trail tab.
The Audit Trail page displays the following list of items:
|TIME||The date and time at which the action was performed.|
|The user who performed the action.|
|APPLICATION||The application on which the action was performed.|
The type of action performed on the content as follows:
|DESCRIPTION||A brief description on the change log of the content.|
4. Hover your cursor over an Audit Trail and then click the Details button to view a detailed description of your Apty Content's Properties and Change Log.
5. Click Close or the x icon to close the pop-up.