Workflows that demand users' immediate attention as they arrive on an application page can be played using Launchers and Announcements. To do this, you can designate one of the Workflow steps as the entry point, connect it to the Frame of the application page where the Launcher or Announcement will be created, and play the Workflow from the chosen step on the same page.
To learn how to mark a step as the entry point while creating or editing a step in a Workflow,
1. Login to the Apty Studio after loading it on your web browser.
2. Click Select Application.
3. Choose your application from the list of applications to launch it in your browser.
4. Once the application opens, select Workflows on your Apty Studio.
You can create Apty content only if the application is connected with the Apty Studio. A well connected application is indicated by a green color icon.
5. Click the plus icon to create a new Workflow.
If you want to edit the Workflow, you can select it from the list of existing Workflows in the Apty Studio and then edit the required step.
6. Enter the Workflow name, description, and other details if required.
7. Click Next.
8. On the Workflow step creation page, scroll down to EXTENDED OPTIONS section.
9. Check the Mark as Entry Point box.
10. Click the dropdown and then select a Frame or create a new one if it doesn't already exists.
11. Click Done.
Once you've marked a Workflow step as the entry point, you can attach the Workflow to Launchers and Announcements to provide your users additional guidance and allow them to play the Workflow associated with it.
For more information, see Attach a Workflow, Video, Link, Image, or Text to the Launcher.