At times, changes in your application can affect it's UI components and the Frames connected to them. In such circumstances, you can edit your current Frames to stay in sync with the page updates or create a new one.
To edit a Frame,
1. Login to your Apty Studio after loading it on your web browser.
2. Select your application consisting of the Frame you want to edit.
3. Select one of the Apty contents who's Frame you want to edit.
4. Click the dropdown to expand the list of Frames.
5. Click the settings icon on the Frame you want to edit.
6. Make the necessary changes.
7. Click Save.
To learn how to delete a Frame, see Delete Frames.