How to modify user roles?
The created user roles can be modified based on user preference. It's important to note that users can modify only custom user roles.
|Note: Predefined user roles cannot be modified.|
To modify a user role,
1. Login to the Admin Console.
2. At the the bottom of the left side panel click the Settings icon. The System Settings page opens.
3. In the System Settings page, select the Roles tab. A page listing all the default user roles opens.
Deleting User Roles
1. Select the custom user role to be modified.
2. In the respective row, click the vertical ellipsis icon to access the context menu.
3. Click Delete.
Editing User Roles
1. In the respective row, click the vertical ellipsis icon to access the context menu.
2. Click Edit and make necessary changes.
3. Click Save Role.