There may be times when the content send for approval needs to be improved and changed. As a content Approver, you have the option to reject the content and provide any necessary feedback that could improve it. After taking into account the Approver's evaluation and feedback received via mail, the Content Creator can make the required modifications to the content using the Apty Studio and resubmit it for approval.
To learn how to approve content for publish, see Review Content and Approve for Publish.
User Roles and Permissions for Content Review and Approval
Content Review Status
|PENDING||The Workflow is waiting to be reviewed|
|APPROVED||The Workflow has been approved and ready to Publish|
|REJECTED||The Workflow has been rejected for Publish.|
Use the following steps to review the Workflow requested for approval.
1. Log in to the Admin Console.
2. Select your application.
3. Click the Publish tab from the left pane.
4. Click the ellipses on the workflow and then click Review from the dropdown.
5. Preview the PDF format of the Workflow by clicking the Preview button.
The CHANGELOG provides information on the timing and nature of the Workflow modifications.
5. Click Reject.
6. Give your feedback in the REASON FOR REJECTION field and then click Reject.
Please sign in to leave a comment.