Any content that is requested for approval must be reviewed and approved by the Approver through the Admin Console before it is published in your environment. The Approver receives this request notification via mail and then uses the Admin Console to review the content.
User Roles and Permissions for Content Review and Approval
Content Review Status
|PENDING||The Workflow is waiting to be reviewed.|
|APPROVED||The Workflow has been reviewed and approved for publish.|
|REJECTED||The Workflow has been reviewed and rejected for Publish.|
Use the following steps to review the Workflow requested for approval.
1. Log in to the Admin Console.
2. Select your application.
3. Click the Publish tab from the left pane.
4. Click the ellipses on the workflow and then click Review from the dropdown.
5. Preview the PDF format of the Workflow by clicking the Preview button.
The CHANGELOG provides information on the timing and nature of the Workflow modifications.
5. Once you've reviewed the Workflow, click Approve.
To learn how to reject content and share feedback, see Review Content and Reject for Publish.