Enable the Content Review and Approval feature for your application environment(s) through your Admin Console. To learn more, see Configure your Application Environments.
When the content is finished being created, the Content Creator can request the Approver through Apty Studio to review and grant permission to publish the content. This request is sent via mail to the Approver, who can then use the Admin Console to review the content.
User Roles and Permissions for Content Review and Approval
Content Review Status
|PENDING||The Workflow is waiting to be reviewed.|
|APPROVED||The Workflow has been reviewed and approved for publish.|
|REJECTED||The Workflow has been reviewed and rejected for Publish.|
Use the following steps to submit your Workflow for review and approval in the main environment.
1. Login to your Apty Studio.
2. Select your Application.
3. Click Workflows.
4. Click the ellipses on the Workflow you want to submit for review and approval.
5. Click Publish from the dropdown to navigate to the Publishing section.
Alternatively, you can use the following steps to navigate to the Publishing section:
1. Click the Workflow you want to submit for review and approval.
2. Click the ellipses on the heading bar.
3. Click Publish.
6. In the Publishing section, click the ellipses on your main environment(for example, ENVIRONMENT1 or the Production environment) and then click Request to Publish from the dropdown..